.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ontario Technoblog

Ontario Emperor technology blog.

This blog has been superseded by the mrontemp blog
Name:
Location: Ontario, California, United States

Sometime audio artist. Email comments on this blog to the gmail account mrontemp.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Influencers

I could say more about this, but I'll just let this post from Drink More Jack speak for itself:

A good day when

. . . a vendor comes to do a proof of concept and buys you lunch AND dinner. Yes, I can be persuaded with BBQ and alcohol. Too bad I really do not make these decisions. Long live IT corruption!

Next week, I will be in San Francisco at Oracle's OpenWorld. Once again, Oracle will be treating me to dinner and drinks. They never learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home